Custom steel fabrication Western Australia
There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to the wide range of steel structures used in schools, sporting organisations, businesses, hotels and more.
Our talented engineers provide custom steel fabrication for all kinds of people and businesses across Western Australia. We will measure, design, manufacture, install and maintain any steel structure you could imagine.
Barfield Engineering’s custom steel products include:
- Flag poles – for schools, councils, government, sporting clubs and more
- Boom gates – for schools, private property, government and more
- Ramps – to allow wheelchair access at schools, colleges, libraries, offices and other buildings
- Bike racks – for schools, councils, parks, clubs and more
- Staircases – the entire structure including steps and balustrading
- Roof structures and steel pergolas – great for open-style workshops, warehouses and garages, i.e. for mechanics
- Monkey bars – for school playgrounds, parks and more
We have also used aluminium to build a lightweight, moveable walkbridge for a public swimming pool. This was a custom design and we welcome all your requests for solid, safety-compliant steel and aluminium products. The possibilities are endless.